Your mind is in your hands.
There are Christians who wouldn’t mind to ask Jesus to do everything for them. Instead of serving Him, they would rather have Jesus serve them. Each morning, they would expect Jesus to wake them up and then drag them out of bed and tell them what to do.
If that is what is expected of Christ, then why did He say to His disciples, “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven” (Matthew 16:19).
If it is His job to do EVERYTHING for us, why did He give us the key? The very act of giving us the key suggests we are all expected to take charge over life’s challenges. You have a powerful mind inside of you. Use it.
Written by Ben Dankaka
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - Understanding God's Will - Part 1
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - Be Perfect
- Knowing God's Will - Part 1
- Children in Market Places
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - The Things of God - Part Two
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - The Daily Cross
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - Perfect Victory
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - Be Unstoppable!
- God's Mind - Part 1
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - Change Your Mind