Keep your mind focused on your goals.
As Jesus went about doing His work, He was often confronted by challenges. Once, some Pharisees came to Jesus and said to him, “Leave this place and go somewhere else. Herod wants to kill you.” Normally, that statement was enough to put fear into His heart. But Jesus replied, “Go tell that fox, I will drive out demons and heal people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.”
Even as the Son of God, Jesus had to face a lot of challenges, including direct confrontation from Satan. If Satan would have the audacity to attack Jesus, He would do the same thing to anyone.
To overcome the devil, do what Jesus did: Keep your mind focused on your ultimate goal.
Written by Ben Dankaka
- Going against the tide
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - Who are you?
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - Be Unstoppable!
- The Things of God - 1
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - The Things of God - Part One
- The things of God - 1
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - Amazing things!
- Get Ready!
- It’s Up to You
- Shepherd Daily Devotional - The Things of God - Part Two